I am all smiles on this post. I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by Saved and Blessed Blog https://savedandblessedblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/one-lovely-blog-award/ …. wow, so sweet of her to nominate me and say such kind words about my blog. I’m totally humbled here and am very thankful.
So here is how it goes…
Thank the lovely person who nominated your blog and follow them. YES FOLLOW ME!
Display the award and add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
Nominate 15 other lovely blogs listing them in your post and notifying them via a link in one of their blog posts. (Ps – for my winners, I know that for several of you God is leading through busy seasons in life right now, so NO pressure on having to rewrite this post on your blog. I just want you guys to know how much I really enjoy reading your thoughts, and share it everyone else on WP!)
List 7 interesting facts about yourself to the post.
My nominees are:
Johanna – https://stonesfromthequarry.com/
Lene – https://stresslesswithjesus.wordpress.com/
Kiera – https://evensong.wordpress.com
Thoughtcascadeblog – https://thoughtcascadeblog.wordpress.com/
Jireh – https://propheticwriting.wordpress.com
Angela & Love – https://angelanlove.wordpress.com/
Matt – https://knotholetheology.wordpress.com/
Adinade – https://unfilteredfreckles.wordpress.com/
Jeffrey King – https://jeffreyhking.wordpress.com/
Lovelee – https://livehislove.wordpress.com/
Meg – https://hadassahmodern.wordpress.com/
Beauty Beyond Bones – http://beautybeyondbones.com/
Eauderain – https://eauderain.wordpress.com/
Being More Like Christ – https://beingmorelikechrist.wordpress.com/
Past the Breaker – https://pastthebreaker.wordpress.com/
Here are 7 interesting facts about me…
1) I have a degree in meteorology and have been storm chasing since I was 9 years old. I don’t work in meteorology though.
2) I am a total coffee addict and home roast my beans.
3) When I am on brain overload and doing training at work, I talk in my sleep.
4) When I was a freshman in high school, I would go to Krispy Kreme doughnuts with my dad and eat 14 doughnuts in about 20 minutes
5) Fall is my favorite season!
6) I know Hebrew (at an intermediate level) and am taking Greek lessons and love it.
7) I have been to Tegucigalpa, Honduras on a mission trip.
So now, go check out these AMAZING blogs I nominated above!! I love reading their woke and I think you will too!! 🙂 and def check out Saved and Blessed blog too because she’s awesome and has great posts!
Have a great night friends! God bless!!